Saturday, February 25, 2012

Welcome to the Shady Lane Trailer Park. As the days come and go, you will be introduced the the folks that live in this quaint little trailer park.

I am a sculpter. I will create a sculpt of each of the residents and some of their friends and relatives. Each will come with a story. Most likely they will not only a checked past, but most like and even more colorful future. I will include my WIP (work in process) photos.

From time to time, should you pass by such a trailer park and happen to see a mighty fine looking couch in the yard, a lawn mower without an engine, an abundance of trash piled so very artistically just outside the door or an outdoor tub, please snap a photo and email it to me at lrc@gpcom.net. I am hoping to be able to use some of these photos as backdrops for the folks of Shady Lane Trailer Park.

Just for your information, these folks like to refer to themselves as "Parkers". But there is another trailer park just down the road. It is the Heavenly Hills Trailer Park. Those folks have felt a sense of superiority to the Parkers and have called them the "Shadies". The Parkers get furious when they are called the Shadies.

Well, I am getting ahead of myself. I hope you enjoy the journey as you get to know some wonderful folks. And maybe some not so wonderful folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment